Does planning your clothing for group photos overwhelm you? Simple steps to layering your clothing and incorporating patterns can really make a statement. The combinations are endless and you’ll be surprised by what fun, original looks you can come up with with a bit of creativity!
5 Steps to a Perfectly Layered Outfit
- Start with a basic, lightweight top. I suggest a solid, something neutral, or striped.
- Add another layer such as a soft cardigan or sweater. If you’re into color, this can be a great opportunity to mix in a bold pullover to give your outfit more intrigue and depth.
- Then add a jacket or coat. I suggest a basic color: camel, black, navy, or even olive green.
- Next, add a scarf or bowtie. It’s like the frosting on a cupcake. A must!
- Sprinkle on your accessories (bracelets, rings, watches).
Check out what this mama did for her two leading men: